G-SHOCK has introduce a range of analog-digital watches with the retro-indebted GA-140 series.
It looks like the brand is looking to the 90s styles for inspiration, as the new GA-140 has a chunky case and strap, complimented by several contemporary touches.
The Iconic G-SHOCK
The series’ big outer case leverages off G-SHOCK’s iconic GA-100 and GA-110 series, together with a newly-designed deep dial display which has been designed to look like electronic instruments from the ’90s.
A Few Stand Out Features of the New Addition:
- The dial features an analog speed indicator sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position
- a digital time display at the 12 o’clock position
- date display at the 6 o’clock position
- A selection of other LCD displays surrounding the hour and minute hands, reminiscent of retro digital gadgets.
- water resistant up to 200 meters, retaining the brand’s famed toughness and shock resistance,
- the GA-140 models are also all magnetic resistant
- An automatic LED light for illumination.
Five Models In The Series
There are five models in the GA-140 series and the Japanese brand is offering a variety of color options: black, black with red and orange accents, blue, red and grey, and purple.
All of these colours will be available via G-SHOCK’s website as well as select retailers for $99 USD next month.
What do you think of the newest addition?