Forbes have recently shared a list featuring the World’s Highest-Paid DJs for the year 2018.
According to the list, New York DJ and production pair, the Chainsmokers take the top spot, with estimated annual earnings of $46 million.
Who else made it to the top?
The following acts featured:
15. Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike ($11.5 million, tie)
15. DJ Pauly D ($11.5 million, tie)
15. DJ Snake ($11.5 million, tie)
14. Afrojack ($12 million)
13. Alesso ($12.5 million)
12. Skrillex ($13 million)
11. Kaskade ($14 million)
10. Armin van Buuren ($15 million)
9. Zedd ($17 million)
8. David Guetta ($18 million)
7. Martin Garrix ($19 million)
6. Tiësto ($24 million)
5. Diplo ($25 million)
4. Steve Aoki ($30 million)
3. Calvin Harris ($38.5 million)
2. Marshmello ($40 million)
1. The Chainsmokers ($46 million)
How does Forbes get its data?
The Forbes list of the highest-paid DJs in the world, ranks the acts using pretax earnings from the period June 1, 2018 through June 1, 2019.
Forbes does not deduct fees for lawyers, agents and managers.
The estimates are based on the numbers provided from Nielsen, Pollstar, Bandsintown and Songkick. They also take into account interviews with industry experts and many of the acts themselves.