In using Infusion Magazine you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you persist to use this website you have agreed to these changes and or modifications.
This policy covers Infusion Magazine’s use of personal information that is collected when you use www.infusion.ae
By entering any personal information in the fields requested, you enable Infusion Magazine (infusion.ae )and its service providers to: (a) provide you with any goods or services that you request and to monitor the provision of those goods and services; and (b) contact you about any goods or services of Infusion Magazine or any of its group companies which may be of interest to you. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy.
If you do not wish to receive information about our goods and services or those of our group companies, please follow the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or on this Website or contact the Website editor.
By signing up to infusion.ae you are agree that you are over 21 years old and a non-muslim.
Use of Information
We may pass your Information on to our group companies and our agents, subcontractors and partners and any agents, subcontractors and partners of our group of companies. We may also pass your information on to third parties who help us to organize and administer any competition, survey or poll, which we run on or through infusion.ae
Unless expressly stated in this policy, we will not disclose any of Your Information to any other person without your consent.
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of this Website, we may use it in accordance with our website terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others.
CONTENT provided by Infusion Magazine is protected by copyright, trade marks, or other proprietary rights and laws, unless it is mentioned otherwise by Infusion Magazine you agree not to sell, license, rent, transmit, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, publicity display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content.
Infusion Magazine does not guarantee the safety of any material contained within or downloaded from the website and shall incur no liability for damage caused to your computer system or data. Infusion Magazine is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Infusion Magazine does not guarantee that the content provided is completely accurate or reliable. No responsibility is taken by Infusion Magazine for the failure or delay in removing damaging, inaccurate, or offensive material.
Infusion Magazine cannot guarantee that visitors to this site will follow these Terms and expressly disclaims any and all liability arising from or relating to any failure to comply with such Terms & Condition.
Use and storage of your personal information
Infusion Magazine may use the collected data about you for internal purposes only, to improve its site and to better tailor the site to meet your needs.
Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive or you can configure your web browser so that it rejects cookies. Rejection of cookies will not prevent you from using most of the features on this Website.
If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser.
Usage of information
We may disclose Your Information if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
Competitions: Terms & Conditions
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions are invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cash alternatives are not available.
- Unless otherwise specified, competitions are open to UAE residents aged 21 or over except employees of Infusion Magazine, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant competition.
- Unless otherwise specified, the winner will be decided by the Infusion Magazine, in accordance with the closing date specified on the Specific Competition Page. Winners will be notified within the time period advised on the Specific Competition Page.
- Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants license Infusion Magazine a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
- Infusion Magazine will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- Infusion Magazine takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Infusion Magazine reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our or our partners’ discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event that part of the prize needs to be canceled there will be no equivalent value prize offered in return.
- Infusion Magazine will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
Guest list: Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive before 11pm to receive free access to event/venue.
- Venue Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Normal Club Policies apply.
- ID may be required